Integrating with Healthx using the Healthx API platform is straightforward, and you can get a basic application up and running in just a few minutes.
There are a few things you need to know before you get started:
- The Healthx API uses the OAuth standard to authenticate you and users who access Healthx on behalf of. Read more about the Healthx OAuth implementation.
- Your application is affiliated with your developer account. Click here to sign up for a developer account.
- Both 3rd parties as well as current Healthx clients use the same API, but slightly differently. Consultants and in-house developers of current Healthx clients can use 2-legged OAuth to authenticate in some cases, whereas for most 3rd party developers, 3-legged OAuth is the only authentication option.
- You will need to host your own application. Google and Microsoft both offer excellent platforms for hosting web applications.
- Deploying your application to a Healthx organization is a simple exchange of identifiers. This is a manual step. Contact Healthx for assistance with this step.
- We are here to help. Contact us.
Now you are ready to get started.