MemberIDCardLink allows you to pass in an OAuth token for a given user
and allows eligibility data is to appear as a MemberID Card. The POST
parameters will allow the current logged in user to possibly
access a dependent or other valid member ID through the API call. If no
parameters are passed or an empty value for memberidentifier
passed in, then the default is to return the ID Card for the current
logged in user.
However, in some cases providing an ID Card Benefit Type is required. For these, use the parameter: idcardbenefittype
- options (This is the only parameter. The following parameters are passed in this format inside the options parameter. "memberidentifier:12345|idcardbenefittype:MedCard|rcimageformat:BMP")
- memberidentifier (optional): A MemberID,
likely a dependent that can be passed to the API in order for the
currently logged in user to retreive an ID card other than their own.
- idcardbenefittype (required for Clarity ID card types): "MedCard", "DentalCard", "ChiroCard", "Booklet"
- rcimageformat: BMP, JPEG, GIF or PNG
- rcimagedpi (optional): an integer value representing the DPI (size) of the image to be returned
Example POST Body must contain at least the following XML:
Example POST Body Options:
Example POST Body Options (including both parameters above):
= must be a valid MemberIDExample POST body (only required parameter):
Example POST body to pass additional parameters to get back an image:
NOTE: Providing no options will default to retrieving a PDF.
Response will be of type STRING containing a URL. Clarity and RedCard ID Card types return PDF MIME types. Healthx ID Card Types return XML data. It is the application's responsibility to format this data.